Bring your vehicle and your mates!
Date: 12 September 2020
Time: 1 pm – 4:30 pm.
Where: Meet at Mars Road, Lane Cove
- Briefing between 1pm and 1:30pm.
- Safety briefing, appropriate behaviour and route briefing 1:45pm – 2:00pm.
- Vehicles leave Mars Road at 2:15pm.
- Route information released on the day. (Route will not involve toll roads or load limited streets.)
- Convoy concludes at 4pm at Mars Road or (alternative location for your trucks if required by your Company.)
- De-brief at 4:15pm.
- Conclusion at 4:30pm.
The NSW Government’s deal on toll roads with Transurban has robbed our future and has left a debt for our children and grandchildren. The people of NSW including Transport Workers had no say on the deal.
Toll road prices increase every quarter and now heavy vehicle users face discrimination, forced to use the NorthConnex toll road or face fines.
Transurban is targeting heavy vehicles to raise profits for their infrastructure business but are not providing a “congestion busting” solution. Toll roads in NSW are a rort.